- This event has passed.
NASSCOM Design4India Design Storm: Inside Out Of Industrial Design & Engineering
January 23 @ 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Adithyan Gowthaman – Co-Founder | Principal Design Engineer, Mightyseed
- Bonny Sunny – Co-Founder | Principal Designer, Mightyseed Designs
Why you should attend
Inside out is a design ideology that takes you to the root of fruit by making deeper connections to stakeholders. Meaningful interaction is the core of great product design and the innovators are the curators, forecasters, and distributors of tomorrow’s experience. We are in a powerful position to influence users’ perceptions of the types of connections to forge the relationship with the brand. Through different design methodologies, we have that astonishing ability to see what lies ahead when others do not. This workshop discusses different design methodologies to understand stakeholders’ needs and validate the solutions.
Who should attend the workshop?
Hardware entrepreneurs, innovators, business development professional
- Deepens your empathy for others
- Lowers your product development costs through early problem discovery
- Helps you identify problems quickly and easily.
- How to identify the essentials.
- Helps your team develop a plan of action