#DebatingTech Session on Customer Centricity at NTLF 2020 by Jeena James, VP of Developer Product & Platforms, Headspin
- Customer ratings are driving app downloads: More than 80% of the customers check ratings and reviews before downloading the app and more than 55% check ratings before updating the app
- With its changing face, Content has become a necessity for consumers today. For brands and companies, it has become important to focus on distribution of content
- Companies, especially in entertainment industry will have to make a strategic choice of business model – subscription based or ad based?
- With the acceptance and awareness, subscription based content business has also become the norm. In some cases, gestation period might be longer which makes it a ‘survival of the fittest’ race in the long run
- There would be consolidation of platforms hence reduction in micro transactions
- There is a great potential and untapped market which lies in the Indian Regional Language market. Content distribution platform apps like Helo is making efforts to tap that potential
- We will see a lot of startups in the space video led commerce in the coming techade