As per Deloitte’s latest Human Capital Trends 2017 –
– 96% of companies believe they need to redesign their organization to succeed in the Digital age
– 64% are exploring designing The organization of the future
– Only 27% of companies have an integrated employee experience strategy
– 48% companies are increasing focus on continuous performance improvement and coaching
– 17% are de-emphasizing annual ratings
– 73% of companies have recently upgraded or are planning to upgrade their talent acquisition strategy
– 73% of companies have an open or flexible career models; 6% have no career models
The new age digital capabilities are completely redefining how organizations build, manage and nurture their human resource capital. Here’s 10 key trends identified in the report that are most relevant for India –
1. The future is NOW – Successful organizations of the future will likely be those that can move faster, adapt more quickly, learn more rapidly, and embrace dynamic career demands
2. Push to Be Digital from Do Digital – Progressive organizations exploring latest digital products and platforms to help transform their organization from inside
3. Redesigned performance management – Across all levels and functions in the organization
4. Digital Leadership – Build and encourage a culture of innovation, risk tolerance and continuous improvement to help faster adoption of digital
5. The cognitive recruiter – Leverage cognitive tools to forge connections with candidates and strengthen employer brand
6. Predictive people analytics – Develop capabilities to leverage analytics to recruit, retain and groom the best talent
7. Focus on employee experience – Employees are also your customers. Focus on employee experience (similar to customer experience) and enhance brand value.
8. Diversity and Inclusion – Are now CEO level issues but companies still have a gap
9. Continuous Learning and dynamic career development – Organizations need to keep pace with the changing skills scenario. Career development and importance of dynamic career models are key to success.
10. Augmented work-force of tomorrow – The future organizations include your employees, machines and virtual teams. HR models and policies need to adapt to this new way of working.
Click here to download full report: Human Capital Trends 2017 | Deloitte India | Human Capital
Or watch it on youtube: 2017 Global Human Capital Trends: Rewriting the rules | Deloitte University Press – YouTube