New

No notification found.

NASSCOM Insights Newsletter- June 2023
NASSCOM Insights Newsletter- June 2023

June 9, 2023

The latest in technology thought leadership and insights from NASSCOM

Latest Insights

GCC 4.0 | INDIA REDEFINING THE GLOBALIZATION BLUEPRINT

Nasscom, in collaboration with Zinnov is excited to announce the latest edition of our biennial report on the GCC India Landscape titled 'GCC 4.0 | India Redefining the Globalization Blueprint'.This report is a comprehensive publication examining key trends, insights, drivers and evolution of India's GCC landscape including distribution of GCCs across various tiers and cities in India....

Read More

GENERATIVE AI STARTUP LANDSCAPE IN INDIA – A 2023 PERSPECTIVE

As of May 2023, the Indian Generative AI landscape had more than 60 startups dedicated to offering solutions and services to their customers spread across various industry verticals.More than $590 million in funding has already flown into this space, with 2022 being the year with the heaviest funding inflow. This study, Generative AI Startup Landscape in India – A 2023 Perspective, reflects nasscom's perspective on this evolving space. The study outlines the market composition, funding environment, technological environment, value creation across use cases, and revenue trends/expectations reported by the Gen AI startups in India. ...

Read More

THE DE&I LANDSCAPE IN INDIA INC.: BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN RHETORIC AND REALITY

In line with nasscom's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) agenda for the year 'Real-life Actions for Mainstreaming Inclusion', we are excited to announce the 'Recognizing DEI Champions' Initiative in partnership with Aon. This initiative comprises DE&I Awards & Accolades and a Research Insights Report encompassing the DE&I Assessment Framework, Technology Industry DE&I Respondent Index, along with a Compendium of Best Practices. The report highlights an array of actionable insights derived from the comprehensive 2-stage surveys conducted through Nov 2022 - Jan 2023 and Feb 2023 - March 2023, along with the Assessment Framework which acts as a self-assessing tool that can be used by participating companies to measure and track key parameters in the DE&I space.. ..

Read More

DIGITAL ENTERPRISE 4.0 - DIGITAL PERSISTENCE AMID VOLATILITY

While the bullish trends of 2021-22 in technology spending may need to be consciously calibrated to realize full benefits and there is an unequivocal shift towards moderation in overall enterprise technology spending, digital spending in FY2024 is expected to increase across multiple technologies, predominantly cybersecurity, cloud, robotics, blockchain, and AI/ML. In continuation to our 2022 edition of "Digital Enterprise Maturity 3.0 - Boosting Business Resilience through Technology", nasscom and Avasant are excited to publish "Digital Enterprise 4.0: Digital Persistence Amid Volatility"...

Read More

Analyst Corner

CYBERSECURITY: A MUST HAVE FOR ANY DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVE -Sneha Sharma
KEEPING UP WITH THE EVER-CHANGING PACE OF IT MODERNIZATION- Sneha Sharma
THE CURIOUS CASE OF OPEN MOBILITY – HOW LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS GETTING REVOLUTIONIZED-Vandhna Babu
REVOLUTIONIZING MUSIC CREATION: THE RISE OF GENERATIVE AI -Dhiraj Sharma
THE FUTURE OF ADVERTISING: LEVERAGING GENERATIVE AI FOR PERSONALIZED CAMPAIGNS-Dhiraj Sharma
GENERATIVE AI – ON THE PATH TO ARTIFICIAL GENERAL INTELLIGENCE-Dhiraj Sharma
UNDERSTANDING THE GENERATIVE AI TECHNOLOGY STACK: UNVEILING THE LAYERS OF INNOVATION-Dhiraj Sharma
UNLEASHING THE POWER OF CREATIVITY: EXPLORING GLOBAL GENERATIVE AI FUNDING AND VALUATION TRENDS-Dhiraj Sharma
DECODING GLOBAL GENERATIVE AI INVESTMENT TRENDS: UNVEILING EVOLVING APPLICATION PRIORITIES-Dhiraj Sharma
WHY DIGITAL LENDING IS BOOMING IN INDIA?-Ashish Gupta

Upcoming Insights

Community by nasscom Insights is focused on building the largest online community catering to the Indian technology sector. The purpose of the community is to bring the latest trends and discussions onto a single platform. Our passion for tech drives the free-flowing exchange of ideas and visions from industry leaders and game-changers across India.

© Copyright nasscom. All Rights Reserved.