Topics In Demand
Notification
New

No notification found.

Filter
Public Policy
Re: I want to learn about GDPr . Would like to know as a begineer where should i start with? .

Re: I want to learn about GDPr . Would like to know as a begineer where should i start with? .

Public Policy
March 27, 2018 345 0

You should start with reading about the GDPR asks – in particular Territorial and Material Scope. And if you get an YES on any of the three tests in Territorial and and all yes on Material then start with doing a...

Re: What should research firms do to comply with GDPR?

Re: What should research firms do to comply with GDPR?

Public Policy
March 27, 2018 343 0

How does the new GDPR regulation impact research firms in terms of their operations (project delivery) and business development? If research firms are mining data or using data from EU region and it contains t...

What should research firms do to comply with GDPR?

What should research firms do to comply with GDPR?

Public Policy
March 26, 2018 400 0

Following are a few key questions on the implications of GDPR for business and financial research firms, that I am trying to get answers to. I would greatly appreciate if someone could sh...

Model RFP 2.0 Key Concern Areas for Industry

Model RFP 2.0 Key Concern Areas for Industry

Public Policy
March 23, 2018 423 0 images

Model RFP 2.0: Key Concern Areas for Industry

I want to learn about GDPr . Would like to know as a begineer where should i start with? .

I want to learn about GDPr . Would like to know as a begineer where should i start with? .

Public Policy
March 23, 2018 389 0

Where should I start learning about GDPR ?  

General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR): What it means for India, and the World

General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR): What it means for India, and the World

Public Policy
March 22, 2018 495 0

India is going to strengthen and implement strongest General Data Protection Regulation which will cover all. The European Union (EU) has taken the lead in amending its existing data protection laws through ...

DSCI-Deloitte GDPR Preparedness Survey

DSCI-Deloitte GDPR Preparedness Survey

Public Policy
March 22, 2018 453 0

The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy ...

NASSCOM DSCI GDPR webinar series

NASSCOM DSCI GDPR webinar series

Public Policy
March 12, 2018 419 0

These webinars are for NASSCOM members only.    Dates Topics Topic Presentation Link April 2, 2018 GDPR and ...

Blog

CBDT clarification related to angel tax on start-ups

Public Policy
February 9, 2018 626 0

The income tax department has noted the concern related to angel tax being levied on startups, basis represnetations made by various stakeholders.  In the recent letter addressed to principal commissioners, the CBDT has advised:  ...

Blog

Union Budget 2018 – Proposals and impact on IT/ITeS sector

Public Policy IT Services
February 2, 2018 537 0

The Union Budget 2018 was presented today reiterating the Government’s commitment to leverage technology and digitalization as a key for India’s development strategy across sectors. The focus on “ease of living”, will inevitably s...

© Copyright nasscom. All Rights Reserved.