New

No notification found.

Filter
WCIT India 2018 I NASSCOM ILF 2018
Blog

Can you please show the slides also

February 19, 2018 456 0

HI Along with focussing on the speaker can you please show the slides he is presentingas well 

Blog

IT Parks, Kerala

February 19, 2018 553 0

IT Parks, Kerala is promoted by government of Kerala with an objective of promoting IT/ITeS sectors. IT parks facilitates infrastructure space IT built-up and land on long term lease model with an edge on cost competitiveness in a...

Blog

Join us for a live VR/AR demo for enterprise collaboration

February 19, 2018 487 0

Imaginate provides device-agnostic, multi-user enterprise telepresence solution for collaborative design, sales, training, maintenance & repair of products & other environments using both virtual reality (VR) & augment...

Blog

Meet Imaginate VR/AR on 2/20!

February 19, 2018 453 0

Imaginate provides device-agnostic, multi-user enterprise telepresence solution for collaborative design, sales, training, maintenance & repair of products & other environments using both virtual reality (VR) & augment...

Blog

Fueling CRM with data to win the customer experience race

February 17, 2018 372 0

This blog is authored by Sameet Gupte, CEO, Servion Global Solutions. Data plays a trifecta of roles in the world of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It is the workhorse, the gift horse, and the dark horse.Every single day,...

Blog

Reinventing the Corporate Wheel with the Power of Space

February 16, 2018 478 0

This blog is authored by Mr. Praveen Rawal, Managing Director, Steelcase India and Southeast Asia.Designing to successfully ignite a universal creative cultureWhen one thinks of a place where creativity thrives, people usually fir...

Blog

Experience design to redefine CX

February 13, 2018 435 0

This blog is authored by Sameet Gupte, CEO, Servion Global Solutions. Technology is woven into the fabric of our lives. From the moment we wake until the time we hit the bed, it is an intricate part of how we experience life itsel...

Blog

Personality Managenent on the Bitcoin Blockchain

February 13, 2018 476 0

We propose a route for clients to acquire guaranteed personalities in view of up close and personal sealing that would then be able to be approved against a record on Bitcoin’s blockchain. We acquire obscurity for clients by...

Blog

Firm of the Future - Democratizing Digitization

February 7, 2018 407 0

This blog is authored by Suman Reddy Eadunuri, Managing Director & Country Head, Pegasystems Abraham Lincoln said, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Who knew that his words will hold true even 150 years lat...

Blog

A Robotics Centre of Excellence – Key considerations

February 1, 2018 485 0

This blog is authored by Seeler Rebeiro, Senior director- Technology services, WNS Global Services. A number of enterprises are attempting to transform their operations using a digital virtual workforce. One of the key steps on th...

© Copyright nasscom. All Rights Reserved.