New

No notification found.

Filter
WCIT India 2018 I NASSCOM ILF 2018
Blog

The Revolution at the confluence of technologies

January 30, 2018 416 0

This blog is authored by Rishad Premji is the Chief Strategy Officer & Member of the Board, Wipro Limited.The potential for new technologies to disrupt industries & business models are real today. Several examples across i...

Blog

Ask me Anything with Jeff Sampler, Professor, CEIBS

January 19, 2018 687 0

Dr. Jeffrey L. Sampler’s research analyses the intersection between strategy and technology. His research interests include the strategic implications of new technology, and the management of information as a strategic resource.Hi...

Blog

NILF 2018 Pre-Sessions: Rise of freelance economy

January 18, 2018 518 0

”Rise of freelance economy” is a session at WCIT NILF 2018 on Day 1. It is an important issue and the biggest gathering of technology industry leaders will be discussing various aspects of it. Just to put it in perspec...

Blog

Let IA drive AI for a maturity continuum

January 17, 2018 425 0

This blog is authored by Gooty Agraharam, Corporate VP- Technology Services, WNS Global Services. Mark Twain had said, “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” This sets the context for my argument that Intellig...

Blog

In Conversation with Andrew Ng, Founder, Coursera

January 16, 2018 550 0

On Coursera’s vision – how did it all happen?In 2011, Andrew Ng led the development of Stanford University’s main MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) platform and also taught Machine Learning (online) to thousands of students ̵...

Blog

Digital Start-ups: time for a second wave!

January 9, 2018 422 0

This blog is authored by Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Chairman, 5F World | Global Talent Track I Skills Alpha | Kalzoom Advisors| Social Venture Partners India I Pune City Connect I NESConnectIt was to be the greatest opportunity – for y...

Blog

Digital has to be at the heart of your business, and not just as a vision statement!

January 9, 2018 421 0

This blog is authored by Keshav R. Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS and Member, NASSCOM Executive CouncilAs digital technologies continue to sweep through our lives, there is growing realization among business leaders that their organizat...

Blog

Reimagining the workforce with AI

January 5, 2018 451 0

This blog is authored by Rekha M Menon, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, Accenture in India. Today, we stand at a crucial juncture where disruptive technologies are transforming how we work and live, AI presents a game-chang...

Blog

Bracing for Impact – AI Led Disruption

December 5, 2017 477 0

This blog is authored by Sameer Dhanrajani, Chief Strategy Officer, ?Fractal Analytics.For many of us, artificial intelligence is already part of our daily lives as we turn to Siri for our weather updates and have chatbots politel...

© Copyright nasscom. All Rights Reserved.